2012 Bowman Chrome X-Fractors Base Set & Prospects Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello! Have the following
base xfractors 8 anibal sanchez, 62 shin soo choo, 119 todd helton, 156 michael cuddyer
prospect xfractors 113 graden goetzman, 180 brian humphries

Can use any of the following:

2010 Bowman Chrome #198B Mike Stanton RC
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP117A Wil Myers
2010 Topps Allen and Ginter #294 Buster Posey RC
2010 Topps Chrome Wrapper Redemption Refractors #212 Stephen Strasburg
2012 Bowman Chrome #84 Yu Darvish RC
2012 Bowman Chrome Franchise All-Stars #BM Wil Myers/Billy Butler

Hi, I could send you the Stanton and the Myers/Butler card for the lot.
Please post if the works. thanks!

Hi, I could send you the Stanton and the Myers/Butler card for the lot.
Please post if the works. thanks!

Just picked up the myers/butler at a show today.. How about the 2010 Bowman Chrome #198B Mike Stanton RC and
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP117A Wil Myers

Ill post it if this works

I do not have an extra Myers prospects left for trade anymore, it was dealt around Christmas.

Zac, did you find the cards I wanted? LMK, Aaron
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA6 Marcus Littlewood
2010 Bowman Chrome USA Stars #USA14 Brian Ragira
2012 Bowman Chrome 84 Darvish
2012 Bowman Chrome Franchise All-Stars BM Butler/Wil Myers
$14.00

I have these xfractors:
Base-32-33-60-95-108-146-198 $13.50
BCP-115-145-170-201 $12
$25.50
-----------------------------

Out of those, I have all but the Lindor.
Sorry for the delay, still settling back in at school.

I've also updated my tradelist, so it's ready to go.
I believe I have all but about 5 or 6 cards on there.

Since you were interested in the bowman chrome Darvish, possibly the topps chrome Darvish as well?

Last edited:
Zac, I no longer need the Butler/Myers which brings my end down to $10. I don't need the Topps Darvish. How about throwing in $7 cash and calling it a deal? LMK, Aaron

Zac, I no longer need the Butler/Myers which brings my end down to $10. I don't need the Topps Darvish. How about throwing in $7 cash and calling it a deal? LMK, Aaron

I don't have the cash right now, and just spent practically all of my paypal on the Bernie Williams I needed to nearly cap my autographics set..
I just updated that page, was there anything else you could use? Otherwise, I could make a smaller deal for now.

Hi Zac! Sorry for the delay in mailing out my side of the trade....could not locate the three cards on my dinning table...Forgot I placed them in a top loader.....Mail them out on Thur or Frid of last week. Best regards, David

Jeremy I still have some Bowman Chrome Xfractors also. Will prob be getting some more of the purples from topps chrome as I will prob buy another box from walmart since they are 40% off...haha. I'll add them to tradelist when I do.

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect Xfractor Granden Goetzman #BCP113
2012 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Kirk Niewuwenhuis RC #24 (Mets)
Those were the two I needed.. I'll post that on your Upton list page.