2012 Bowman Jumbo box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Dropped by my local hobby store after work.....to pick up a jumbo box Bowman 2012.....The owners let me know that another customer opened up two 2012 bowman jumbo and both boxes only had two autos in each box.....So I'm home and hit three auto in the top three packs....I figure thats it....in the packs next to the last row.....Hit back to back bowman chrome 1st auto cards!! 5 autos in the box.....one gold refractor and one printing plate of Jason Werth! Working on the 2012 Bowman Chrome 1st set! My wantlist is in the set building thread! Best regards, David

Last edited:
David-
Did you pull any Matt Garza, Doug Fister or Casey McGehee cards from the box? If so, I would like to trade for them. I will be buying some blasters on Friday so I should be able to fill some of your Bowman needs then, or I can help you out with Gypsy Queen now.

what autos did you hit
May hold the auto trade for now...I hit Betances blue auto serial #250, bowman chrome lst autos: Taveras, Byran Brickhouse, Rookie Davis, Gerrit Cole.
David-
Did you pull any Matt Garza, Doug Fister or Casey McGehee cards from the box? If so, I would like to trade for them. I will be buying some blasters on Friday so I should be able to fill some of your Bowman needs then, or I can help you out with Gypsy Queen now.

Hi! Only the base card of Matt Garza...Pm me your mailing address and its yours. Best regards, David

Dropped by my local hobby store after work.....to pick up a jumbo box Bowman 2012.....The owners let me know that another customer opened up two 2012 bowman jumbo and both boxes only had two autos in each box.....So I'm home and hit three auto in the top three packs....I figure thats it....in the packs next to the last row.....Hit back to back bowman chrome 1st auto cards!! 5 autos in the box.....one gold refractor and one printing plate of Jason Werth! Working on the 2012 Bowman Chrome 1st set! My wantlist is in the set building thread! Best regards, David

Nice hits, I did that a few years ago from a jumbo, 6 autos, a gold refractor, and a red refractor. Very nice haul!

David, how are the cards looking this year? Are they bowed like last years, or are they mainly flat. Great pull on 5 autos! If the Taveras and Cole autographs are for trade, I have a 2008 UD Heroes Navy Blue Justin Morneau Autograph Jersey /10 for trade.
Thanks for the review,
Zach

Hi David. are any Pirates base or inserts or autos for trade? Can use them for my son's collection. LMK! Been saving up some Mauer and Morneau's for you :)

Ok. Let me know what you find!

Good luck on the next box!
I'll let you know and thanks for the good luck! Best regards, David

Nice hits, I did that a few years ago from a jumbo, 6 autos, a gold refractor, and a red refractor. Very nice haul!
Thank you! Best regards, Davdi

David, how are the cards looking this year? Are they bowed like last years, or are they mainly flat. Great pull on 5 autos! If the Taveras and Cole autographs are for trade, I have a 2008 UD Heroes Navy Blue Justin Morneau Autograph Jersey /10 for trade.
Thanks for the review,
Zach
Hi Zach! Interested in the trade...let me know if it both auto for the Morneau auto. Best regards, Davdi

Interested in all SF Giants you pulled. LMK. Thanks
Pulled Pill blue and base gold cards....blue 224/500 and both are for trade. Best regards, David

Hi David. are any Pirates base or inserts or autos for trade? Can use them for my son's collection. LMK! Been saving up some Mauer and Morneau's for you :)
Only one auto but current in trade talks with Zac..Cole auto....getting a regular box sat....I hold any of the pirates stuff for your son! Best regards, David

Your generosity is unparalleled, David!!! Thank you, but I was able to pick up the Garza in another trade.

Okay! Best regards, David

Sounds good David! If the Cole falls through, please let me know also. Have a good evening.
Obed

David, let's do the trade. However, I am going out of town for Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning.
So if I receive the cards prior to next Saturday, I won't be able to confirm their arrival.
Best,
Zach

David, let's do the trade. However, I am going out of town for Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning.
So if I receive the cards prior to next Saturday, I won't be able to confirm their arrival.
Best,
Zach
pm sent. Best regards, David

Congrats on your exceptional luck!
Thanks! Best regards, David

David,
I can use the 2 Pills. Would 2 Joe Mauer Topps Moments & Milestones /150 in a PWE work for them? LMK. Thanks

Works for me! Posting trade...Please confirm it. Best regards, David