2012 Bowman Jumbo box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I opened a box of the jumbos and only got two autos. Does that seem to be the norm?? One box with more and one box with less?? Do you think that Topps will do anything about it?? Butch

Hi David,

Was curious if u pulled a Kershaw international (flag) card or an ice parrallel of him?? Looking for Granderson (any) too. LMK what I can get u for any of those if u got them.

Thanks so much,
Adam

I opened a box of the jumbos and only got two autos. Does that seem to be the norm?? One box with more and one box with less?? Do you think that Topps will do anything about it?? Butch
Topps customer service already knows about some of the Jumbo being short one auto....You need to contact them as far as the instructions on what to do. Best regards, David

Hey David, the cards with the flags in the background are the international parallels. Just a heads up.
Thanks for the heads up! Best regards, David
Hi David,

Was curious if u pulled a Kershaw international (flag) card or an ice parrallel of him?? Looking for Granderson (any) too. LMK what I can get u for any of those if u got them.

Thanks so much,
Adam
None of the above as far as inserts.....opened a jumbo and a regular box. Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps