2012 Bowman Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonavy0806

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was hoping someone can help me out here!

50 bucks for a retail box or 70 bucks for a hobby box or pass on 2012 Bowman altogether... which would you recommend?

Thanks! Brian

Last edited:
Not sure if you meant $500 vs $700 or if you were talking about a single box...either way Hobby easy. From what I've messed around with, retail offers little in hopes of hitting one of the nicer cards in the set (Chrome autographs or refractors of any type are virtually impossible).

Not sure if you meant $500 vs $700 or if you were talking about a single box...either way Hobby easy. From what I've messed around with, retail offers little in hopes of hitting one of the nicer cards in the set (Chrome autographs or refractors of any type are virtually impossible).

Thanks for the input - Sorry for the confusing post - a 50 dollar case would be a steal!! I've added another option (to pass on 2012 Bowman) also. Thanks again!
Brian

Yea, I would pass all together. I dont care for this set too much. I dont like the looks of it and the cards feel realy cheap too. But thats just my 2 cents. if you do buy i would go hobby. The chances of pulling something is better.

The HTA jumbo hobby boxes offer the best shot at getting rarer refractors and autographs. Your right about the cost, and Jumbo Hobby boxes usually go over double the cost of a hobby box. Bowman retail has autographs, but not of the same caliber, selection or frequency of hobby.

Sometimes retail may offer a card or parallel that is not offered in hobby, like this years purple border Prospect (BP).

When I save up, I always go Hobby Jumbos.

Hope this helps