2012 Topps Golden Die Cuts FT. Mantle & Howard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Took just 3 days to get these in the mail. Thanks Topps. All for trade. Wright is GONE! Looking for wantlist help:
GOLDENDICUTREDEEM0001_zps8dec2e28.jpg

GMDC-7 MANTLE, GMDC-61 WRIGHT, GMDC-86 HOWARD

Last edited:
Took just 3 days to get these in the mail. Thanks Topps. All for trade. Looking for Johan Santana #46 (last Met needed) or wantlist help:
GOLDENDICUTREDEEM0001_zps8dec2e28.jpg

GMDC-7 MANTLE, GMDC-61 WRIGHT, GMDC-86 HOWARD

I have the Santana but will have to have Topps send it to me. I will trade for the Mantle if
you want to wait.

Rich

I have the Santana but will have to have Topps send it to me. I will trade for the Mantle if
you want to wait.

Rich

I didn't see anything else I can use on your tradelist Rich. Love to have the Santana but not straight-up for the Mantle. Thanks for offering. Mike

I didn't see anything else I can use on your tradelist Rich. Love to have the Santana but not straight-up for the Mantle. Thanks for offering. Mike

Mike if you can hang on to the Mantle I will see if I can come up with something.
The Mantle books at $30 and Santana $6.00. At work now and go bowling today
so I can't check for your needs until Thursday night. If I can't find anything lmk
what you have that I can use. I will consider the Santana yours either way.

Rich

Any interest in this:
2012 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs #UAR33 Darryl Strawberry $25.00 83/99

Last edited:
hello, I have a santana coming in would do a pwe trade for the wright when it arrives. lmk

Mike if you can hang on to the Mantle I will see if I can come up with something.
The Mantle books at $30 and Santana $6.00. At work now and go bowling today
so I can't check for your needs until Thursday night. If I can't find anything lmk
what you have that I can use. I will consider the Santana yours either way.

Rich

Any interest in this:
2012 Topps Triple Threads Unity Relic Autographs #UAR33 Darryl Strawberry $25.00 83/99
Rich, I can hold the Mantle for a couple days. No interest in the Straw auto and will go with the trade below for the Santana. Thanks and LMK how you make out with my list for the Mantle. Mike

hello, I have a santana coming in would do a pwe trade for the wright when it arrives. lmk
Sounds good. Mine came in in only 3 days so if you ordered yours already, why don't you post the trade and send it when you get it. I do not recommend a PWE for these as they will bend and crease in an envelope. Thanks, Mike

Rich, I can hold the Mantle for a couple days. No interest in the Straw auto and will go with the trade below for the Santana. Thanks and LMK how you make out with my list for the Mantle. Mike

Sounds good. Mine came in in only 3 days so if you ordered yours already, why don't you post the trade and send it when you get it. I do not recommend a PWE for these as they will bend and crease in an envelope. Thanks, Mike

Mike don't hold the MANTLE. I don't think I will be able to come up with enough to trade for it.

Rich

Mike i'll post once I have it in hand. I sent the request in Sunday night so it should be sometime this week I would think. I want to make sure I have it and it's ok b 4 I post.

Mike i'll post once I have it in hand. I sent the request in Sunday night so it should be sometime this week I would think. I want to make sure I have it and it's ok b 4 I post.

Hello, got my cards in from Topps. Posted the trade. I see what you mean by no PWE with these things. Once confirmed i'll package for shipping tomorrow. Thanks.