2012 Topps Jumbo Break...2nd best pull ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthewbritton

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,
My jumbo box came in the mail today. The big pull was this:

2012-02-02_16-07-52_851.jpg

I say second best pull because I pulled a Mantle bat card out or a pack of 2007 Topps Update that I got buy one get one free.

I'm thinking about selling this bad boy. What do you all think it should go for? The market on the on ebay hasn't really settled just yet, but given the player and the serial number I'd say it'd rival the Gerhig coin. BTW, these suckers are heavy.

Thanks,
Matt

start it @ .99 and let it ride. if u ask buy it now too high people will runaway from it. this way they spend too much on max bid. good luck! link us if u do post it!

start it @ .99 and let it ride. if u ask buy it now too high people will runaway from it. this way they spend too much on max bid. good luck! link us if u do post it!

sweet pull!

paul

Thanks guys. I think I will post it up on Ebay and see what happens. I saw some completed listings where a DiMaggio fetched $375.00 by an accepted offer. There are also three more of those out there. I probably will start it off low and let her go. My hope is that it at least pays for the box.

hey, if you pull any Royals parallels (or any of #154 Ty Wigginton) will you PM me?

congrats on the Jeter hit, too ----- good call on auctioning it off. I think "coin cards" are hideous. I never liked the old 1997 Pinnacle Mint set either.

Well everyone, the card sold for $499.99 in a matter of about 4 hours. I kinda wish would have listed it for more! I say that only half seriously. I couldn't be more thrilled that I was able to sell a single baseball card for that amount of money in such a short amount of time.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.