2012 Topps Jumbo One of the best boxes Ive opened in while!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Ill start by saying I love the look of these cards and this is one of the best boxes Ive opened in a while. I really think Topps took a giant step forward with this set. I am very impressed. I am wondering if anyone can get my a checklist on the following insert sets: Timeless Talents, Golden Greats, Gold Standard, and Gold Futures.

Most are FT, I am decieding on what insert sets to do still so please be patient, but please ask away on cards you need for sets. I am always looking for cards on my set needs page on my website. Everything is up to date. Thanks

Minis:
1 Braun
3 Hosmer
10 Halladay
12 Choo
20 Longoria
26 Wright
31 Phillips
34 Johnson
40 McCutchen
43 Latos

Home Run Legends
5 Mantle Redemption Week 3/12/12-3/18/12
7 F Robinson Redemption Week 3/26/12-4/1/12

Black
133 Ivan Nova 5/61

Golds
26 Lohse
49 Niese
80 Price
117 Ruiz
216 Kipnis
262 Marcum
267 Pineiro
278 Wells
304 Morrow
315 Ackley

Golden Moments NFT
4 Hamilton
9 Verlander
18 Larkin
27 Berkman
30 Ellsbury
32 Maris
34 Robinson
39 Cano
41 Votto
45 Morgan

Golden Greats
6 Ryan
11 Mays
14 Mays
17 Cobb
22 DiMaggio
23 DiMaggio
43 Ripken Jr
60 Seaver
63 J Robinson
74 Ruth

Gold Standard NFT
1 Ryan
3 Molitor
6 Schmidt
8 Banks
10 Jackson x2
11 Seaver
14 Thomas
17 Thome
20 Jeter

Gold Futures NFT
1 Pineda
2 Britton
5 Hosmer
6 Ackley
10 Kimbrel
11 Teheran
14 Stanton
17 Gordon
20 Moustakas
22 Lavarnway

Classic Walk-Offs NFT
4 Ortiz
5 Bruce
6 Teixeira
7 Mantle
8 A Soriano

Timeless Talents NFT
2 Utley/Ackely
8 F Robinson/ Bautista x2
12 Pettitte/Lee
15 Gibson/Halladay
16 Dawson/Upton
19 Musial/Berkman
23 E Martinez/Ortiz
24 Maris/Granderson
25 Ripken Jr/Jeter

Hits
Golden Moments Trevor Cahill Autograph
2007 World Series Champions Gold Pin Card Dustin Pedroia 502/736
Event Worn All-Star Game Workout Jersey "S" Clayton Kershaw 1/1

All of these "hits" are for trade or sale. Will probably put the Kershaw on ebay not sure what to do with the pin. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hi there,

Nice box!! Just curious as to what u would like for the Kershaw card wise and/or $$ wise?? Lmk.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi there,

Nice box!! Just curious as to what u would like for the Kershaw card wise and/or $$ wise?? Lmk.

Thanks,
Adam
Hi Adam,
I would prefer to sell the Kershaw. I really have no idea what price range to look at for the card. If you are seriously interested in buying I can look around ebay and see what these have been selling for. Thanks
I use this site for my checklists. Hope it helps... I believe them to be accurate.

http://www.sportscardradio.com/inde...s/1044-2012-topps-series-1-baseball-checklist
Thanks for the help!
Congratulations on the nice hits! Best regards, David

Thanks David!

Hi Adam,
I would prefer to sell the Kershaw. I really have no idea what price range to look at for the card. If you are seriously interested in buying I can look around ebay and see what these have been selling for.

I am definitely interested... Lmk what you come up with price wise. I'll check too and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Adam

Nice box with some really nice hits!

Interested in this one:

2007 World Series Champions Gold Pin Card Dustin Pedroia 502/736

What value are you putting on it? May have some A&G game used relics of Kemp and Kershaw if you are interested in those.

Need your gold 117 Ruiz - I will take a look at your wantlist and let you know??

Thanks!
John

Took a look and cannot help. Would buy if the price is right or trade '12 inserts if you get into them. I have a few!

LMK??

Thanks!

Last edited:

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online