2012 Topps Jumbo One of the best boxes Ive opened in while!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Never mind, I had time to check:
Here's what I found:
2002 Donruss Originals #102 Mike Piazza 82 $1.50
2009 Bowman #46 Brian Roberts $0.30

I know, not very much.

can use the golden giveaways.dont have any of your set needs.so let me know what insert sets you decide to work on and i will see what i have.lmk

can use the golden giveaways.dont have any of your set needs.so let me know what insert sets you decide to work on and i will see what i have.lmk

Ill decide on the sets I am going to do tomorrow. Some of the giveaways are already pending. I will get first shot for those who can hit wants on my current wantlists. Thanks

I updated my original post with the sets that I am doing and what is for trade and NFT. Everything is updated on my website.

Never mind, I had time to check:
Here's what I found:
2002 Donruss Originals #102 Mike Piazza 82 $1.50
2009 Bowman #46 Brian Roberts $0.30

I know, not very much.

If you want to buy the cards in addition to what you have for me above we may be able to work something out.... LMK

Interested in the Black Ivan Nova #'d 61 if still available. I have many inserts from this set as my friend and I busted a case of it.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish,
I would like it if you could hit my older set needs, but take a look at my lists and let me know. I have not heard back from the guys that posted ahead of you for it. Therefore its still up for grabs!