2012 Topps Jumbo One of the best boxes Ive opened in while!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert- I think I can hit some of your 2011 A&G insert needs. Also may have some of the 02 Donruss Originals but I would have to find the box they are in. Will lyk tomorrow could you hold the Nova for me until then please?
Thanks,
Trish

I am really not looking for the Originals inserts, but the base cards I am still looking for. Hopefully that does not mess things up to bad. I will not say that I will hold the Nova, but I will keep you abreast of anything that goes on with that card.

man i would love that kershaw letter/ i pulled a 1/1 letter of jurrens of atlanta out of my boxes breaks of 2012 topps would be more than happy to trade it. plus iam pretty sure i can fill some of your wants list of 2012 topps i open almost 4 jumbo boxes. pm me your wants if you have any. thanks.

Last edited:
Rburke - how about my GF: 12 ($.60) 23 ($1.00) for your 117 Gold Ruiz ($1.50?). If okay, please post?? PWE okay??

Thanks!
John (fatrat)

I posted the trade. I am heading out of town so please confirm ASAP otherwise I will have to wait until next week to send out your card. Thanks