2012 Topps Series Two Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Ok guys series 2 of 2012 Topps is already on presell. If you want to get in on a case of it here are the details.

2012 Topps Series Two Hobby Boxes
12 Box Case

$55.42 Per Box Plus shipping

One gu or auto per box. 36 packs per box with 10 cards per pack (packs with gu may contain less)

First Case List (12 box case/case full)
1. dlackey 4 boxes (Paid in full)
2. CARDMAN 1 box (paid in full)
3. RHauch 3 boxes (paid in full)
4. erdoro 2 boxes (paid in full)
5. nerk01 1 box (paid in full)
6. anglinomics 1 box (paid in full)

2012 Topps Series Two Jumbo Boxes
6 Box Case

$95.00 Per Box Plus Shipping

Two gu per box and 1 auto per box. 10 packs per box with 50 cards per pack (packs with gu may contain less)

First Case List (6 box case/case full)
1. dlackey 1 box (paid in full)
2. erdoro 1 box (paid in full)
3. 3greyhounds 2 boxes (paid in full)
4. tim815 1 box (paid in full)
5. spartanfan1 1 box (paid in full)

Shipping will be priority with dc# (which went up from the first time we did this)

The jumbo boxes to me are the way to go, easy to complete set but i would be up for whatever you would want

Release date is 6-6-12 so money has to be paid in full to them on 5-30-12 so i would like to have money in hand to me by 5-23-12

Money Orders, Checks are preferred as i will just put it into my card account and use the debit card to pay for it. If you want to use paypal though i would need the fees to be covered.

Thanks and lmk if anybody is interested
Dennis.

Last edited:
7 hobby boxes remaining and 2 jumbo boxes remaining on these case buys. If your interested lmk on this thread or pm me.

Thanks,
Dennis

I have it down for you. Shipping will be extra on these but will be only one shipping charge. Flat rate priority mail with dc#, around $12.10-12.25 right now i think.

Down to 5 hobby boxes and 1 jumbo box

I can order multiple cases though if we get enough interest on these.

Thanks,
Dennis

I hace to get them the deposit and hope to do that this week, really anytime between now and around May 23rd. Plenty of time so no need to rush around on sending payment. Just do it whenever you want to.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I'll go for one jumbo. I wanted two jumbos, but I saw there's only one left - if you get a second case, can you switch me to two jumbos?

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
Dennis, I'll go for one jumbo. I wanted two jumbos, but I saw there's only one left - if you get a second case, can you switch me to two jumbos?

Thanks,
Dan

Dan

I put you down for 2 jumbo boxes. Worst case i will give up one of mine for you on the first case, i went ahead and started a second case list though. So you will get 2 jumbo boxes that you wanted. Price doesn't include shipping though, should be $12.10 flat rate priority shipping with dc#.

Thanks,
Dennis

Ok as of right now we have a full case of hobby and jumbo claimed. If anybody else wants in just lmk, i will give up my hobby box alottment and can start another case of jumbo which i would take 3 of the 6 if somebody wants the 4 boxes of hobby i have written down.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Ok guys i have the deposits paid on the cases so there good to go. I also updated the original post of this thread with amounts due with shipping/dc# included.

Thanks,
Dennis