2012 Topps Series Two Case Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis, Could I get one hobby box of Series 2 Topps?

I can let one of my boxes go if you want it.

I believe it is $67.52 dlvd (flat rate priority mail with dc#)

That is with check or money order as payment, if paypal it would be that plus the fees.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

I can let one of my boxes go if you want it.

I believe it is $67.52 dlvd (flat rate priority mail with dc#)

That is with check or money order as payment, if paypal it would be that plus the fees.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis, I didn't realize they were all gone. I'll take a box if you have a spare please post it.

Last edited:
If you happen to get a second case of jumbo going, I'll take one box.

Eric

Eric

I have 2 boxes of jumbo and like 3 of the hobby for myself and don't really need that many for a set so if you want a box of the jumbo i have your welcome to one. I will pm you the details.

Thanks,
Dennis

Ok guys i have these cases paid in full as of this morning. Looks like i have an extra box if anybody wants one at the original price.

Thanks,
Dennis

Ok guys. I just got an email saying the cases were shipped today and to expect delivery before the end of the business day on Thursday. Having them shipped to my work place so somebody will be there to get them safely so i should have everyone's package ready to ship on Friday. I have all address's on everyone but feel free to send me a pm to verify i have the correct one.

Hopefully with priority flat rate shipping all will have boxes in hand on Monday or Tuesday and we can get some nice breaks on these boxes.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey everyone, the cases are now in hand, just got them home and will begin to box everyone's order up and get them their dc #'s tonight if i have enought time. Want to box it all up safely so everyone gets theirs in good shape so taking extra time on this.

Thanks,
Dennis

received by boxes today. WooHoo !! I might have a day off tomorrow to go through them.
Thanks Dennis

Roger

Hope they arrived ok and hope you pull something big in them.

Thanks and hope you do some more breaks when we have them (Got two going right now to).

Dennis

I broke my box Monday. I got a Silk card #/50 and a Topps black #/66. I'm very happy with the box. Thanks Dennis.

Dave