2014 Pick the Winner of the World Series Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey...I have to change the Kershaw jersey. Kid knocked it off the desk and into the vacuum :(

Replace it with a 2013 Bowman Inception Autograph /75 J.O. Berrios

David, your entered. Thanks! If you want to include the Alomar, you can get the Field Spot as well.

Intelliracer- Your entered as well. If you want to include the Kershaw, it'll just go to the winner. At least it wasn't an autograph!

Thanks Guys!

David, your entered. Thanks! If you want to include the Alomar, you can get the Field Spot as well.

Intelliracer- Your entered as well. If you want to include the Kershaw, it'll just go to the winner. At least it wasn't an autograph!

Thanks Guys!
Okay! I'll do just that! Alomar will be included. Best regards, David

I'll take the Tigers and the Cardinals!

2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches Blue (Dodgers) - jersey - Chad Billingsley
2008 Upper Deck USA-JR (USA) - jersey - Josh Romanski

Thanks for the contest! Sending cards!

Alison

Was it only 1 card per pick? I sent 4 cards for 2 picks.
Yes, it is 1 card per pick.
If you want a Field Pick, I can put you down for one of those too in place of the cards you mailed. Otherwise, I can mail 2 back. (I just figured you were donating cards to the pot) Some people have done that in the past.

Yes, it is 1 card per pick.
If you want a Field Pick, I can put you down for one of those too in place of the cards you mailed. Otherwise, I can mail 2 back. (I just figured you were donating cards to the pot) Some people have done that in the past.

Could you pull out the Castro & Heyward and use them for the 2015 contest? I don't want anyone to incur any postage expense.

Lists updated. Lets have more people enter before the season stars! The more, the better :)

Thanks guys and gals!
Zach

Hi, Give me the Detroit Tigers and Atlanta Braves. I'll post my offerings this weekend.

Thanks Benny

Lists updated! Still plenty of good teams to pick from, and pending entries, get those picks in!

Can I have the Red Sox as a #3 team.

Thanks

2012 Topps Update Blockbuster-Ichiro Hat Logo Patch
2009 UD Game Jersey-Troy Tulowitzki
2012 Gypsy Queen Jersey Relic-Dan Haren

In the mail tomorrow.

Thanks Benny

Last edited:
Can I have the Red Sox as a #3 team.

Thanks

2012 Topps Update Blockbuster-Ichiro Hat Logo Patch
2009 UD Game Jersey-Troy Tulowitzki
2012 Gypsy Queen Jersey Relic-Dan Haren

In the mail tomorrow.

Thanks Benny

Only 2 teams per member, but you can get a field or both field picks with a $20bv Game Used or Autograph card per pick.