2014 Topps #192 Matt Harvey Sabermetric back wanted- still need

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Anyone have one of these? I have the Future Stars SP for trade or anything else from my trade lists for this Harvey ($6 bv). LMK, Thanks

Last edited:
Mike, I thought all the Future Star are sabremetric ? I have 2 of 192 one is Future Star with USA Jersey the other one isnt , PLMK tom
Did you pull any 2015 Heritage Blue backs ?

Mike, I thought all the Future Star are sabremetric ? I have 2 of 192 one is Future Star with USA Jersey the other one isnt , PLMK tom
Did you pull any 2015 Heritage Blue backs ?

The Harvey 192 comes in 2 sp versions. One is regular back and one sabermetric back according to Beckett. Pulled 1 blue back. Its on Ebay.

Tom, I need the sabermetrics version. I do not have the card so I can not tell you what the front looks like. If you turn the 2 cards you have over so that the back of the card is facing you, the stats on the back should be sabermetric stats. Here is a link to a picture of the back. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the front. Besides, the picture on the front wouldn't help as the short print is what matters on the back, which has nothing to do with the front:
https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...ign=11umpoqnv&.crumb=QiNKNGeSgZ4&fr=yfp-t-304

Don, like I said Mike, I have 2 different #192 Harvey one is Future Star with USA Jersey the other is just a Mets jersey so one of them is the Variation,

I have no idea of what I can find you , I might have a 2015 Tops Gold or Foil of a Mets
2015 Topps Gold #4, 24, 166,199,
2015 TopsFoil #4,24,83,133,173,244,
thats it in Mets, Tom
if ther isnt anything else here, I will have to pass, Tom

I have no idea of what I can find you , I might have a 2015 Tops Gold or Foil of a Mets
2015 Topps Gold #4, 24, 166,199,
2015 TopsFoil #4,24,83,133,173,244,
thats it in Mets, Tom
if ther isnt anything else here, I will have to pass, Tom

Unfortunately I can not use those Tom. Any interest in a 2015 Donruss #196 sp Trout '81? Trade it for the 3 Mets. LMK or post. Thanks

I have the Harvey. This weekend will be rough for me for trading, but will try and work with you to get a deal worked out. Thanks.

Just to clarify the SP Saber metrics variation, Topps came out with two versions of the same exact cards for certain players. The only difference in the Matt Harvey (regular Mets jersey) version is that the stats on the back are not the regular stats, but Saber metric stats.
And to confuse things even more Topps came out with a 2014 Topps Saber Stars insert #SST-22 for Matt Harvey.

Last edited:
Just to clarify the SP Saber metrics variation, Topps came out with two versions of the same exact cards for certain players. The only difference in the Matt Harvey (regular Mets jersey) version is that the stats on the back are not the regular stats, but Saber metric stats.
And to confuse things even more Topps came out with a 2014 Topps Saber Stars insert #SST-22 for Matt Harvey.
Yes, but be careful as the 192 Harvey future star sp comes in 2 versions. I think, not sure, the only difference is the back has the regular statistics or the saberstats. I need the saberstat version...