2014 Topps Ring Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Dies anyone collect/like the 2014 topps ring cards? they look pretty cool, but i havent seen any in person. do you like them/collect them? thanks

If they're the cards I'm thinking of, they're alright. I'm opposed to manu-patch stuff and this is in a similar vein, but at least it's something that's meant to look like something other than a jersey piece.

I got my Pudge one signed and it came out pretty nice.

Not a huge fan of them either, but they do look nice. Wish they were all numbered. Just pulled a Frank Robinson and a Jimmie Foxx out of 2014 U/H and it isn't all bad.

Last edited:
I pulled the Aaron from Topps Update and I have a Babe Ruth rookie ring from series 1 this year I believe. I like them but will only go after Red Sox unless I pull one that I want to keep - like the Aaron.

Thanks,

Jeff

They do look nice. I pulled the Jeter from Series I but traded it. The thing that kills me about Topps Update is that there are well over 100 SP's in the set. A master set is next to impossible.

I like them myself, now I know there not for everyone but still cool in my book.
Nice idea to have the pudge signed it looks great.