2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What years are available for minor league sets, if not just current year, and prices? I have never pursued Dodger minor league sets with any intensity, but probably have 30 or more from various years and levels. If a set was easy to get a cheap enough, I say why not!

They became affliated with the Dodgers in 2007.
So they have both 2007 and 2008 sets available..They are $6-$8 each..I can find out for sure when I go to a couple of games late next week

I could do carolina mudcats , I do 2 or 3games per home stand . The only visiting coach that I can not do is Sandberg as I need him for my sets. Brian

no canseco big names are jose lima, Irabu, terry pendelton coach. for OC phil nevin is the only big one i know off hand.

PM sent.....

I could do carolina mudcats , I do 2 or 3games per home stand . The only visiting coach that I can not do is Sandberg as I need him for my sets. Brian
Added to the list...Thanks for your help
Robert

My home teams are the Daytona Cubs or Brevard County Manatees. If anyone needs 50/50s for those teams or visiting teams of the FSL, let me know. I'm pretty much done with the Cubs other than Dolis (until Vitters and Shafer get promoted) so I can take anyone.

My home teams are the Daytona Cubs or Brevard County Manatees. If anyone needs 50/50s for those teams or visiting teams of the FSL, let me know. I'm pretty much done with the Cubs other than Dolis (until Vitters and Shafer get promoted) so I can take anyone.

Thank you for your additions
Robert

I go to Stockton Ports (high single A affiliate with the Oakland Athletics)games. I can help out with getting autographs for those interested. Please clarify what 50/50 means. Thanks...

I go to Stockton Ports (high single A affiliate with the Oakland Athletics)games. I can help out with getting autographs for those interested. Please clarify what 50/50 means. Thanks...

Good deal, I will add you to the list

50/50 means somebody sends you "X" amount of cards you keep half and you send the other half back to them...or vice-versa...

also you can pretty much work out any deal with the traders here..

actually I coud use Don Schulze for my 88 Set...I will PM you

Last edited:
Hey man, I go to the Lakewood BlueClaws all the time, low single-a affiliate of the Phillies. They just won the Northern Division first half! I would love to do this! I would really love to do this. I go to about 50% of the games if not more a year and take photos which I print 8x10s and get signed. I have a 1500 camera and the pics come out great. Also get cards signed, whatever I want really. I am good friends with a lot of the guys and talk to them a lot on facebook. So if you guys would like anything let me know. I can scan some of the pics I have gotten signed on here if you would like to see the quality. Well please pm me if interested and I will be checking back here a lot.

Hey man, I go to the Lakewood BlueClaws all the time, low single-a affiliate of the Phillies. They just won the Northern Division first half! I would love to do this! I would really love to do this. I go to about 50% of the games if not more a year and take photos which I print 8x10s and get signed. I have a 1500 camera and the pics come out great. Also get cards signed, whatever I want really. I am good friends with a lot of the guys and talk to them a lot on facebook. So if you guys would like anything let me know. I can scan some of the pics I have gotten signed on here if you would like to see the quality. Well please pm me if interested and I will be checking back here a lot.

Bryan,
Added you to the list....also returned your PM
Thanks,
Robert

I attend some Omaha Royals games, Triple A PCL team for the Kansas City Royals. Usually attend games when I have the night off from work.