2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i may be able to buffalo bisons, AAA affiliate of the mets

dont go to too many games though

i may be able to buffalo bisons, AAA affiliate of the mets

dont go to too many games though

Added to the list...I think most autograph collectors here are happy with what they get and when they get it...I know I am able to get autograpghs when I can, some players/coaches are harder to get than others...I've sent cards to others on the list and some come back signed and some don't....plus there is no hurry to run out and get the autographs...It's fun to do
Also going to send you a PM I have several cards I can send you to do 50/50

Thanks,
Robert

rangersfan---Mobile Bay Bears added to the list...
Don't know about everybody else...but I have been able to get autographed cards from by quite a few of these traders....thanks guys

Is there any difference between a minor league ball and an omlb? I have gotten a lot of autos on Midwest League balls and someone told me they don't hold well.

Add me to Minor League Teams

My name is kevin and I live in Raleigh. I have the unique pleasure of being near 10 minor league franchises. My family and I attend both the Durham Bulls (Rays) and the Carolina Mudcats games almost every weekend. Plus, the Greensboro Grasshoppers (Marlins), Burlington Royals and Winston-Salem Dash (Whitesox) are only a short drive. I can do the 50/50 trade, trade players outright, or even swap team sets. I will try my best not to let anybody down.

Yes, yes we will. I know I'll get some weekend games in while I'm still on campus in April/May.:p

:D

My name is kevin and I live in Raleigh. I have the unique pleasure of being near 10 minor league franchises. My family and I attend both the Durham Bulls (Rays) and the Carolina Mudcats games almost every weekend. Plus, the Greensboro Grasshoppers (Marlins), Burlington Royals and Winston-Salem Dash (Whitesox) are only a short drive. I can do the 50/50 trade, trade players outright, or even swap team sets. I will try my best not to let anybody down.

Look forward to adding you to the list when the season starts.
Thanks,
Robert

Want to make this thread for all traders to use.

Wanted to try and get a list of autograph seekers and the Minor League games that you attend.

Wanted to do this to see if we can help each other out on obtaining more autographs for our collections.

For example I attend quite a few Inland Empire 66ers games (Upper single A affliate with the Los Angeles Dodgers). So take a look at the roster and send me cards, photos, balls, etc. of a player or coach that you would like to add to your collection. We could do 50/50, a trade, purchase their Minor League set of cards, or just whatever works out the best.

I will start a list here with anybody else that is willing to do this along with the Minor League Baseball website:

Minor League web site-http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp

greatdadx2-
TEAM--Inland Empire 66ers (Upper single A affliate with the Los Angeles Dodgers)
LEAGUE--California League

Starting to do updates and taking names