2015 Bowman Baseball Throwback Question

kycardkid

5.00 star(s)
I have not bought much of these but grabbed two jumbo packs at the local show today. So please forgive me for my ignorance. I pulled one of the Frank Thomas Rookie throwback cards. The interesting part is on the back of the card there is this statement: " The signing of all Topps autograph cards is witnessed by Topps representatives to guarantee authenticity." I have never pulled a non autograph that has an autograph guarantee on the back. Did I pull a card that should have been an autograph? If so should I contact Topps? Does anyone else have this card? So many questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kycardkid

5.00 star(s)
I could but I can not remember how to post a pic on here because I have not done it in forever. Upon further review of eBay the front of the autographed versions have a whited out portion on the front of the card where this one I have does not. I could not find a picture of the back of the card for comparison. Does anyone else have this card?

cardcollector01

4.90 star(s)
I just went through my bowman stack, and I have a Moises Alou Throwback that has the same thing on the back. Must have forgotten to remove the disclaimer off the non autos.

Robbie

kycardkid

5.00 star(s)
Dang. That would have totally made my day, getting a Big Hurt auto. Oh well. Thank you for your time and the info.

Sponsors