2015 Bowman Baseball Throwback Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have not bought much of these but grabbed two jumbo packs at the local show today. So please forgive me for my ignorance. I pulled one of the Frank Thomas Rookie throwback cards. The interesting part is on the back of the card there is this statement: " The signing of all Topps autograph cards is witnessed by Topps representatives to guarantee authenticity." I have never pulled a non autograph that has an autograph guarantee on the back. Did I pull a card that should have been an autograph? If so should I contact Topps? Does anyone else have this card? So many questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I could but I can not remember how to post a pic on here because I have not done it in forever. Upon further review of eBay the front of the autographed versions have a whited out portion on the front of the card where this one I have does not. I could not find a picture of the back of the card for comparison. Does anyone else have this card?

Dang. That would have totally made my day, getting a Big Hurt auto. Oh well. Thank you for your time and the info.