Review 2015 Topps Museum - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2015 Topps Museum - M L B

4 mini boxes - 5 cards per mini
Every box contains - 1 on card auto, 1 auto'd relic, 1 quad relic and 1 jumbo relic

I received these:

11 unique base cards

Topps Museum is a premium issue - printed on very thick stock. The front of the card is glossy with an action shot of the player. The back ground of each card is a key to whether or not it is a parallel card. The design of the card is simple and classy. Each base card has silver foil embossing - including the player's name and position.

The reverse is also glossy with stats - personal and pro (career.) Also included is a Career Appraisal - short summary of a highlight of the player's career.

Parallels / Inserts

Bronze

2 received - Scherzer and Pedroia

Blue / Green

Green - Aaron #ed to 199
Blue - Puig #ed to 99

Museum Canvas Collection

Jose Bautista

Relics / Autos

Jumbo / Quad

Jumbo - Rendon #ed to 85
Quad - Stanton #ed to 75

Orlando Hernandez - on card blue Sharpee auto #ed to 249
Excellent auto - very well done!!

Livan Hernandez #ed to 25
Dual relic and auto.... sweet patch!

Topps Museum - an excellent issue for the player collector - lots-o-inserts.... blue, green, black, red, bronze, autos, relics, canvas collections, etc. (relatively sure I missed several.) The set collector might have a mini hill to climb - look out 'bay here we come! From what I have seen on the 'bay, boxes will be hit or miss with the autos/relics... one can really hit a homerun or can just get a single...

My favorite insert that I received is the Canvas Collection card. I like the feel and look of the insert.

Overall grade B+ - need a few more base cards in the master box.

Go buy several master boxes and send the Rays parallels to me and the Canvas Collection cards.

Duane

Duane -
Nice review. Museum is my favorite looking high end set, and they look great again this year.

Anything you can use for the Aaron green?

PLMK.

Good looking set! Nice review as well.

Did you pull #95 Abreu ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Duane,

I could use either the Renodn or Stanton relic to be put toward my Bench Members fantasy leagues. Thanks.

Dave