2015 Topps Omar Vizquel All-Star Die-cut Auto For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolefan1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a 2015 Topps Omar Vizquel All-Star Die-Cut Auto For Trade.

Looking for Oriole's, Ken Boyer or President Cards

I am interested in it. Do you need current Orioles? What President cards are you looking for? I also have a 1955 Topps Ken Boyer RC #125 available. It is not in very good shape. I would say fair at best. It has rounded corner, some creases throughout the card and is off center.

Let me know if we can work something out,

Ron

They don't have to be current O's. Do you have any Heritage President Letters. Don't need that Boyer.
I will be away until Tuesday going to Canada.

I am interested in it. Do you need current Orioles? What President cards are you looking for? I also have a 1955 Topps Ken Boyer RC #125 available. It is not in very good shape. I would say fair at best. It has rounded corner, some creases throughout the card and is off center.

Let me know if we can work something out,

Ron

They don't have to be current O's. Do you have any Heritage President Letters. Don't need that Boyer.
I will be away until Tuesday going to Canada.

I don't have any of those President cards.

I do have some 1955 Topps Baltimore Orioles available. I also have numerous refractors and gold numbered Orioles. I also have a Brian Roberts 1 of 1 Topps A&G Wood card.

Have a nice trip and send me a PM when you return,

Ron

Last edited:
Would like to see a pic if possible. Ive got a nice Ripken sweetspot auto maybe we could work with.

I have a 2012 topps heritage JFK Story Stamp /63(would have to find it to see which # it is in the set). Interested in the vizquel auto. lmk