2015 Topps Series 2 Hits. Bryant, Papi and more..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobu

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had to go to the LCS the other day for supplies. Pretty slim picking for baseball stuff but I did pick up 5 packs of Series 2. Then I went to Walmart and bought the last 3 value boxes they had heres the hits. Traded one of the Bryant's for some Jays stuff already, other one is PC. Everything else is available.

Castellanos jsy

Ortiz 1st Homerun jsy/99, Gooden & Murray medallions, Gomes VAR, Bryant #2, Rettenmund Buyback, Assorted Golds/2015
th_image_1.jpg

Bryant #1

Last edited:
Looking for autos or relics of current Blue Jays pictured as Jays

No autos, these are what I have of Blue Jays relics.

2012 Topps Tribute Position of Power #PPO-JB Jose Bautista #/50 Jersey (Blue Jays)
2007 Bowman Sterling #BS-AR Alex Rios (Blue Jays)
2002 Topps Pristine Portions #PP-CD Carlos Delgado (Blue Jays) #/1000

Thanks guys, sorry for the late reply. It's been a hectic few days at work and only very sporadic time to check in on the Bench.

I will get in line for the Ortiz Jersey. Can trade a 2015 Topps Career High Aaron Sanchez auto. Thanks, Stacy

Stacy, I do have interest in the Sanchez. However, who765 replied first and I like one of his cards also. If I can't work something out there you'll be the first person I contact. Thanks, Mike.

No autos, these are what I have of Blue Jays relics.

2012 Topps Tribute Position of Power #PPO-JB Jose Bautista #/50 Jersey (Blue Jays)
2007 Bowman Sterling #BS-AR Alex Rios (Blue Jays)
2002 Topps Pristine Portions #PP-CD Carlos Delgado (Blue Jays) #/1000

who765, I'm interested in the Bautista. LMK. Thanks, Mike