2015 Topps update Matt Duffy

yankfancali

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I want any and all Matt Duffy cards from 2015 Topps update. Plmk what u have and what u need

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Bases loaded in Fresno is my local hobby store that I go to! Normally there Sat or when the new baseball product comes out. 12 packs of update and no Matt Duffy....I'll try again this Sat (payday). Best regards, David

yankfancali

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Bases loaded in Fresno is my local hobby store that I go to! Normally there Sat or when the new baseball product comes out. 12 packs of update and no Matt Duffy....I'll try again this Sat (payday). Best regards, David

Thanks! Yeah I really liked it and the guys we're really cool

CubsFan1313

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Right now, I have 5 base cards plus one no foil error card. I should have a gold #/2015 incoming. Looking for Bryant, Correa, Schwarber, Trout, AddRuss, Soler, plus RC/prospect cards of Altuve, Rizzo, Goldschmidt, and many other current MLB players.

yankfancali

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Right now, I have 5 base cards plus one no foil error card. I should have a gold #/2015 incoming. Looking for Bryant, Correa, Schwarber, Trout, AddRuss, Soler, plus RC/prospect cards of Altuve, Rizzo, Goldschmidt, and many other current MLB players.

I might have some of your needs but I won't have anything high end. I will buy if you're interested