2015 Topps update Matt Duffy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bases loaded in Fresno is my local hobby store that I go to! Normally there Sat or when the new baseball product comes out. 12 packs of update and no Matt Duffy....I'll try again this Sat (payday). Best regards, David

Bases loaded in Fresno is my local hobby store that I go to! Normally there Sat or when the new baseball product comes out. 12 packs of update and no Matt Duffy....I'll try again this Sat (payday). Best regards, David

Thanks! Yeah I really liked it and the guys we're really cool

Right now, I have 5 base cards plus one no foil error card. I should have a gold #/2015 incoming. Looking for Bryant, Correa, Schwarber, Trout, AddRuss, Soler, plus RC/prospect cards of Altuve, Rizzo, Goldschmidt, and many other current MLB players.

Right now, I have 5 base cards plus one no foil error card. I should have a gold #/2015 incoming. Looking for Bryant, Correa, Schwarber, Trout, AddRuss, Soler, plus RC/prospect cards of Altuve, Rizzo, Goldschmidt, and many other current MLB players.

I might have some of your needs but I won't have anything high end. I will buy if you're interested