2016 Gypsy Queen and Diamond Kings for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robbie - I looked at what the DK variations are selling for on ebay and it looks like $5 would probably be bv for each except for the trout which is pending another trade. I think the GQ SP's will be $2.50 each based off of last years bv's.
Thanks,
Trish

jeep - I am interested in the following lmk what you feel is fair for the Williams
DK Originals 13 Ripken
GQ Mini 143 Davis
GQ Power Alley 9 Robinson
Thanks,
Trish

Stacy - trade confirmed I will try to mail tomorrow but may not be able to mail until Monday.

Camco- Looking at ebay I would think the bv would be $80.

Willing to trade printing plate for printing plate? I would LOVE the Mathews plate you have... I have a Joey Gallo ('16 GQ) printing plate I'd trade ya... I could probably add something to it, if you wanted

jeep - I am interested in the following lmk what you feel is fair for the Williams
DK Originals 13 Ripken
GQ Mini 143 Davis
GQ Power Alley 9 Robinson
Thanks,
Trish

You can have all three of you want. Posted thanks

Need 2016 gq base 49,103,124,173,204,206,225,238
2016 diamond kings aficinado 18 dee gordon
also from 2016 dk (not looking for high value variations)
3 different carlos correa cards (if he has any)
2 different josh donaldson cards
2 different bryce harper cards

can also use the bogaerts diamond king card from the donruss set

Have some of the 2016 gq you need. plmk what you have for me and how many sp's you'd need

thanks,john

bravesfan1983....This is Trish's thread. Don't believe it's acceptable to "step on" someone's thread like this.
John

ps...don't have any of those braves cards

I have all of the Gypsy Queen except 49...

I need:
197,211,308,325,349 (Braves)

There may be some BV difference, I'm not sure how much though.

Oops! You're right, I'm sorry Trishlp. I was just going back and forth between this thread and mine and got confused I guess. I was curious as to how you knew my needs when you said you had a few of my GQ wants... Haha