2016 Gypsy Queen and Diamond Kings for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John,
I have all of the GQ base #'s that you asked about. Also pulled the Gordon Aficionado
Donaldson I have #84 base and the DK Originals #DK07
Harper I have the DK Original # DK03 and I have the variation base # 59. the bv's are not out on them but I don't think they will be pricey. The last two that sold on Ebay went for $5.00 and $5.97 so I am guessing $10-12 in bv for that one.
My list for GQ SP's is current, the GQ SP's last year ranged from $2-$6 depending on the player. I think the cards I have for you would have a bv of approximately $20
Thanks,
Trish

John,
I have all of the GQ base #'s that you asked about. Also pulled the Gordon Aficionado
Donaldson I have #84 base and the DK Originals #DK07
Harper I have the DK Original # DK03 and I have the variation base # 59. the bv's are not out on them but I don't think they will be pricey. The last two that sold on Ebay went for $5.00 and $5.97 so I am guessing $10-12 in bv for that one.
My list for GQ SP's is current, the GQ SP's last year ranged from $2-$6 depending on the player. I think the cards I have for you would have a bv of approximately $20
Thanks,
Trish

No longer need the base. How many sp'sfor the rest?

Thanks, John

Last edited: