2018 NFL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone -

No love for the Falcons, Panthers, or Titans? Entries must be in before tomorrow's playoff game. Thanks!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Today is the last chance to get in on this contest. Simply pick the winning team of the Super Bowl. Three teams haven't even been picked! All entries must be in by 4:00pm EST today - before the first playoff game!

Scobes

And the Rams say farewell to the postseason - two straight upsets to open it up.

That's better for my Eagles! Now they'll play the #6 seed Falcons instead of the #4 seed Saints (most likely). Without Wentz, I feel that the Eagles can actually win a home game in the cold against the Falcons.

Scobes

P.S. For the sake of my contest, I hope neither the Falcons nor Titans make it to the Super Bowl as no one picked them!

That's better for my Eagles! Now they'll play the #6 seed Falcons instead of the #4 seed Saints (most likely). Without Wentz, I feel that the Eagles can actually win a home game in the cold against the Falcons.

Scobes

P.S. For the sake of my contest, I hope neither the Falcons nor Titans make it to the Super Bowl as no one picked them!

Two more pretty good games today. Boy, did I love seeing Cam Newton get sacked so much!!

Scobes

Not sure the Eagles can compete with either the Saints or Falcons without Wentz and the ability to score. Maybe against the Vikings, their D can win a low scoring game, if Foles doesn't give points away.

Two more teams eliminated - Falcons and Titans!

I knew my Eagles could pull it off!

Scobes

You might be the only Eagles fan who thought it was possible!!! No faith here since Wentz went down.

No one eliminated in the contest with yesterdays losses....A minimum of 4 people going down today...

Status
Not open for further replies.