2019 NFL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefs/Saints or Chiefs/Rams. ABP -- Anybody But Patriots.

I say that every year haha. It is beyond amazing how great the Patriots have been over the past 15 plus years. That should not happen in the NFL. But I will probably throw a party when Brady/Belichick retire.

I say that every year haha. It is beyond amazing how great the Patriots have been over the past 15 plus years. That should not happen in the NFL. But I will probably throw a party when Brady/Belichick retire.

My guess is that one party will cover both - since when one goes, the other will as well. Their success is just an absolute perfect storm of every possible variable coming together and staying together. First and foremost, the AFC East has been so putrid for the last 15 years, it almost guarantees them a playoff spot. It sets them up nicely for a potential playoff bye (if not total homefield advantage) almost every year. It is the same reason that Peyton had success in Indy for so long.

On the plus side, the Saints survived and advanced, but not overly convincingly....

Great that both games went into OT, but terrible officiating puts on a damper on both games but especially with the Saints.

Scobes,

If who765 is ok with it I am fine with us splitting the winnings of the contest if the Patriots win. That way since there are only two of us that picked them we would both get something instead of one of us getting it all and the other nothing. Just a thought!

Scobes,

If who765 is ok with it I am fine with us splitting the winnings of the contest if the Patriots win. That way since there are only two of us that picked them we would both get something instead of one of us getting it all and the other nothing. Just a thought!

I will second that sentiment!

Actually, since each team has only two contestants, I was going to send both winning contestants a prize. So, yes, two prize packs will be sent! Good luck!

Scobes

Actually, since each team has only two contestants, I was going to send both winning contestants a prize. So, yes, two prize packs will be sent! Good luck!

Scobes

As much as it disappoints me the Patriots won again, I'm glad I picked them lol.

Thanks for the contest. At least I made it to the Super Bowl, so it was interesting. What a half time show. Congrats to the winners.

Dave

Congrats to our winners - Rabs and who765!! Free cards posted!!

Thanks to everyone for playing!!

I hope everyone enjoyed the game!

Scobes