8 days away and still no checklist?
Just popped on to post the same thing - as of right now, still no checklist.
I am probably not ordering until I see what the checklist is - and hopefully the prices will settle back in a more normal realm. May even hold off indefinitely and see where the prices finally end up. This will be the first time since 2009 that I haven't pre-ordered at least a box of series I/series II/update.
Did you see my comments about some company did not pass on the silver packs,.....so they up the price on the boxes.
But what if u pull a Pete Alonso Auto! Best regards, David
I don't know if that would even pay for a jumbo box??? I keep going back and forth about pre-ordering. Still no checklist, so no decision can be made as to truly wait or not. I can't imagine them going higher than $144/jumbo box, but who knows at this point.
Just saw a bunch of Alonso auto on ebay....most in the $150.00 for just the base Auto,.......so you will get quiet a bit back! I'll take that any day!