2020 Historic Autographs Retrographs CONTEST OVER - Winners are twinjim8791, mechjo16, grapler135s, katester44, and Trishlp! THANKS FOR PLAYING!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool. I remember when Dwight Smith and Jerome Walton were going to put the Cubs over the top for a long time, I also seem to recall - that did not quite work:confused:. Thank you. JIm

G3...thanks for the contest!

Mike
Nice Mike, exactly 24h after your last guess! You'll be receiving an autographed 1986 Topps #243 Johnny Grubb!
I really like the simple but memorable design of 1986 Topps. Grubb put a nice, clean signature on this one.

Fun fact: 4 teams drafted Mr. Grubb before he signed with the Padres in 1971!

Still looking for the "E" card and one more letter that hasn't been guessed!

Nice Mike, exactly 24h after your last guess! You'll be receiving an autographed 1986 Topps #243 Johnny Grubb!
I really like the simple but memorable design of 1986 Topps. Grubb put a nice, clean signature on this one.

Fun fact: 4 teams drafted Mr. Grubb before he signed with the Padres in 1971!

Still looking for the "E" card and one more letter that hasn't been guessed!
Awesome thanks so much Vik! I do like the 1986 Topps and am looking forward to adding this one to my PC. Thanks again and all the best to you!

Take care,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors