2020 Historic Autographs Retrographs CONTEST OVER - Winners are twinjim8791, mechjo16, grapler135s, katester44, and Trishlp! THANKS FOR PLAYING!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost took both the remaining cards with this guess - the last card is a "P" but not P3!

Friday guess -- will try E-4. Thanks.
You got it Katester, the card is 1989 UD #44 Jim Eisenreich!

Fun Eisenreich fact: Eisenreich was the runner on 2nd when Edgar Renteria hit his bottom of the 11th walkoff single to win game 7 of the 1997 World Series for the Florida Marlins

Maybe a bit less fun, but I found this really interesting: the story of how Eisenreich's lifelong struggle with Tourette syndrome almost cost him his baseball career (and, incidentally, made space for Kirby Puckett's MLB debut in 1984 - fitting that this card would go to a Puck collector!)

If you guessed after Katester, go again!

Last edited:
Almost took both the remaining cards with this guess - the last card is a "P" but not P3!

You got it Katester, the card is 1989 UD #44 Jim Eisenreich!

Fun Eisenreich fact: Eisenreich was the runner on 2nd when Edgar Renteria hit his bottom of the 11th walkoff single to win game 7 of the 1997 World Series for the Florida Marlins

Maybe a bit less fun, but I found this really interesting: the story of how Eisenreich's lifelong struggle with Tourette syndrome almost cost him his baseball career (and, incidentally, made space for Kirby Puckett's MLB debut in 1984 - fitting that this card would go to a Puck collector!)

If you guessed after Katester, go again!

Very cool, thanks. I completely forgot that Eisenreich was initially with the Twins. I remember him more for his time with the Phillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online