2020 NHL Postseason Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone -

Don't forget to get your guesses in! Even if you don't follow Hockey, all you have to do is pick a random team and you might win some cards!! 24 Hours left to get into the contest!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Since have the 1st game has commenced, this contest is now closed. Best of luck to those who entered!

Scobes

Another that I missed out on!!! Thanks for the contest -- would have been in with the Flyers (even though, like everyone else, know they won't win it).

Too bad you missed out! Here's hoping the Flyers can win anyways!

Scobes

Have been having trouble finding updates on the NHL on my regular media spots - but got a text from a friend this morning asking if I could believe the Flyers had only scored 3 goals in the last 3 games, and nothing else. Based on that text, assumed the Flyers were down 3 - 1 (I knew they won the opener). Completely shocked to see that they are actually up 3 - 1, after two straight shutouts. Guess i need to start paying a little closer attention!

Hey Everyone -

Down to 8 teams! Good luck to the 6 contestants left in the contest!

Have been having trouble finding updates on the NHL on my regular media spots - but got a text from a friend this morning asking if I could believe the Flyers had only scored 3 goals in the last 3 games, and nothing else. Based on that text, assumed the Flyers were down 3 - 1 (I knew they won the opener). Completely shocked to see that they are actually up 3 - 1, after two straight shutouts. Guess i need to start paying a little closer attention!

Yes! The Flyers are playing well (only Philly team that can say that these days!) I think Carter Hart might be the goaltender that we're hoping he is. Let's hope they keep winning!

Stars move on in the playoffs......close one...we're down 2-1 and came back to win 4-2. Best regards, David

Stars face a tough challenge in the Avalanche next round. Good luck to you!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

Down to 8 teams! Good luck to the 6 contestants left in the contest!

Yes! The Flyers are playing well (only Philly team that can say that these days!) I think Carter Hart might be the goaltender that we're hoping he is. Let's hope they keep winning!

Scobes

He’s not Bernie Parent, but I’ll take a hot goalie in the playoffs any time!

Go Flyers!

He’s not Bernie Parent, but I’ll take a hot goalie in the playoffs any time!

Go Flyers!

I really do think the Flyers have a chance to win it all. It's a strange year to win the Cup, but I'll take it!

Scobes

While I love Parent, Pelle Lindbergh was my favorite, feel like the Flyers may have missed a chance a cup or two due to his unfortunate passing. And agree, don't really care about how the season is viewed, a cup is a cup, and a parade is a parade! Doesn't look like it will be easy against the Islanders though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.