2020 Topps Chrome Black Baseball Hobby Box 11/25/2020

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 4 cards per pack.

2020 Topps Chrome Black Baseball is the all-new sleek addition to an already stunning lineup of Topps Chrome!

Collect all 100 Base Set cards featuring today’s top superstars & rookie sensations on a captivating new tech mixture of black matte & chrome.

Find One #’d Refractor & One Encased Chrome Autograph per Box!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

BASE CARDS

100 base cards on Chrome Black tech, showcasing a mixture of rookie talent and veteran stars

Base Set Parallels
- Refractor Parallel – #’d to 199
- Green Refractor Parallel - #’d to 99
- Blue Refractor Parallel - #’d to 75
- Gold Refractor Parallel - #’d to 50
- Orange Refractor Parallel - #’d to 25
- Red Refractor Parallel - #’d to 10
- Red Refractor Parallel - #’d to 5
- SuperFractor Parallel - #’d 1-of-1

AUTOGRAPHS

Topps Chrome Black Autographs
These marquee autograph cards play on the brilliance of the Chrome Black design while showcasing an impressive checklist of rookies, veterans, and retired legends!
- Refractor Parallel - #’d to 150
- Green Refractor Parallel - #’d to 99

Super Futures Autographs - #’d to 99
Find the league’s most promising young phenoms highlighted in this sure-to-be-collector’s-favorite autograph subset.

Purchase: https://www.blowoutcards.com/2020-topps-chrome-black-baseball-hobby-box.html

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
They are getting ridiculous with the prices,

Only two base cards....100 players in the set......Need at least 50 boxes...or $20,000.00! How are u going to build the base set...when all the buyers will be waiting at least $50.00 to $100.00 to recoup their losses : ) Best regards, David

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
12 boxes per case. $4,750. That's almost $100 per card. If Topps wants to charge more to fewer buyers, I think their making a mistake.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
12 boxes per case. $4,750. That's almost $100 per card. If Topps wants to charge more to fewer buyers, I think their making a mistake.

I'm not going buy a box.....but I'm thinking about building that base set....but only if I can get the base cards for less than $20.00!! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
But if the base cards are ugly...then I won't do it....my rule is if I don't like it trade it.....love it then collect it. Best regards, David

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
But if the base cards are ugly...then I won't do it....my rule is if I don't like it trade it.....love it then collect it. Best regards, David

That is a good rule!! I may try and scoop up a single or two of certain players, but this one is out of my wheelhouse for sure. Feels like this was designed specifically for breakers. Buy a box for $400. Charge $15/$20 a slot for the 30 teams, and for those that buy in, basically spinning the roulette wheel.