2020 Topps Heritage Juan Soto SP Contest (WINNER IS CHAMPS387)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the usual guess the number, The number you want to guess is the card number that Juan Soto will have in the 2021 Topps Heritage release; This is the Heritage series that is scheduled for release on March 19. Closest guess wins. For a tie breaker state if Mike Trout will be a SP in that release. Sorry, I will not be keeping track of the number. Must have 10 or more Bench transactions.

EDIT: The deadline to enter the contest is March 14 at midnight US Central time. Or sooner if the checklist is released. On the Trump SP question, I am talking about being a SP of the set, I'm not concerned about variations. Thanks. Dave
101 no

This will be the usual guess the number, The number you want to guess is the card number that Juan Soto will have in the 2021 Topps Heritage release; This is the Heritage series that is scheduled for release on March 26. Closest guess wins. For a tie breaker state if Mike Trout will be a SP in that release. Sorry, I will not be keeping track of the number. Must have 10 or more Bench transactions.

EDIT: The deadline to enter the contest is March 14 at midnight US Central time. Or sooner if the checklist is released. On the Trump SP question, I am talking about being a SP of the set, I'm not concerned about variations. Thanks. Dave

Edit: The release date has been delayed until March 26. There are no changes to the entry date for this contest.
1 yes

Status
Not open for further replies.