2020 Topps Update Series Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Mainly just wanted to try out this YouTube live, but also bought a blaster box of 2020 Topps Update to open. Actually, I bought 2, but I'm going to give the contents to one of them away this weekend.

To find out how you can win the other blaster box of 2020 Topps Update Series, see my giveaway thread.

Last edited:
I would be interested in 2020 Topps Update Inserts as I am down to these. (Updated 1/12/2021)

2020 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Want List (48/50 so far)
27(Luis Robert), 37(Clevinger)

20 Years of the Captain (Derek Jeter) Want list (YOC) (19/20 so far)

2020 Topps Update Decades Best Want List (55/80 so far)
13(Frank Robinson), 22(Baltimore Orioles), 57(Chicago White Sox), 68(David Ortiz)

All other Insert sets excluding Gold #d to 2020 and the 3 Insert sets from 2020 Topps Update above have been completed

Last edited:
Here are some of the notables that I pulled.

Rookie

#U-21 Kyle Lewis

Coin Cards

#TBC-FT Fernando Tatis Jr.

Decade's Best

DB-52 New York Yankees
DB-72 Andrew McCutchen

'85 Throw Back

#85TB-22 Mookie Betts
#85TB-28 Pete Alonso

Walmart Royal Blue

#U-92 Jacob DeGrom

Rainbow Foil

#U-134 Gleyber Torres

2020 Topps Update Decades Best Want List (55/80 so far)
52(NY Yankees),72(McCutchen)
These are the only 2 that I have from that list. Do you have any 2020 A&G for trade? Here's my have/need list for that: https://******************/ag/

These are the only 2 that I have from that list. Do you have any 2020 A&G for trade? Here's my have/need list for that: https://******************/ag/
I did not do Allen and Ginter this year

Last edited:
Here are some of the notables that I pulled.

Rookie

#U-21 Kyle Lewis

Coin Cards

#TBC-FT Fernando Tatis Jr.

Decade's Best

DB-52 New York Yankees
DB-72 Andrew McCutchen

'85 Throw Back

#85TB-22 Mookie Betts
#85TB-28 Pete Alonso

Walmart Royal Blue

#U-92 Jacob DeGrom

Rainbow Foil

#U-134 Gleyber Torres
Hey Mike, I can use some of these. Please let me know if you can use the following card:

2020 Topps A&G Lourdes Gurriel JR Relic #FSRA-LG

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Mike, I can use some of these. Please let me know if you can use the following card:

2020 Topps A&G Lourdes Gurriel JR Relic #FSRA-LG
Yes, I can! Let me know which ones you'd need. The only ones no longer available are the Kyle Lewis and both of the Decade's Best.

Yes, I can! Let me know which ones you'd need. The only ones no longer available are the Kyle Lewis and both of the Decade's Best.
How about the Tatis coin for the Gurriel straight up?

If that works please post or let me know and I will post.