2020 Topps Updated from the silver packs 85CPC for trade! Okay for Moderator to lock this thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David, I can use this

• Orange refractor serial 20/25 Cavan Biggio Blue Jays
Any interest in a 2017 Topps chrome Gold Refractor Max Kepler 38/50?

Hey David,

I'd be interested in your Gerrit Cole Yankees CPC-22. What kind of stuff are you looking for? I haven't opened Update yet, but might pick up a box this weekend - next weekend at the latest.

Let me know. Thanks!

Mainly looking for Twin players from the current years ....working on the 2020 Topps updated gold set and also the A Numbers game insert from the updates. Best regards, David

David, I will be receiving an extra Number Game #6 Musial soon. I will take as many of the silver pack cards that you want to trade for it. LMK, Aaron

• Hi David,
I have 2020 topps gold # 277 ser#2020. Also have these twins

20 heritage #120
18 topps# 231 joe mauer, #614 twins team card, #537 phil hughes
  • Andres giminez mets
  • Michael Brosseau Rays CPC-8
  • Willson Contreras Cubs CPC-13
  • Hyun Jin-Ryu Dodgers CPC-15

• Hi David,
I have 2020 topps gold # 277 ser#2020. Also have these twins

• Michael Brosseau Rays CPC-8
  • Willson Contreras Cubs CPC-13
  • Hyun Jin-Ryu Dodgers CPC-15
Posting trade for the above.....Please confirm it as soon as possible...My city might be going into lock down within the next few days....hoping its only a stay in place for 3 or 4 weeks.....rushing off for a trim on my hair and pick up Thanksgiving cards for the little ones and dropping off some cards to be sold by my local hobby store......get home and order a comb pizza from Round table with a small side salary......Best regards, David

David, if you want to post the Grisham for the Musial Numbers Game go ahead. I won't have the Musial until next week but I will send ASAP. Thanks, Aaron