2021 NBA Postseason Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bucks win! 2-1. Best regards, David

Hope Trae's ankle is okay. To many injuries already playing a key role in these playoffs.

Suns back at home this evening trying to close their series out -- if they can, could possibly get an insane amount of rest prior to the Finals starting.

The Clips took control early last night and make it a series at 3-2, headed back to LA.

Thinking that ATL's season is kind of hanging on Trae's ankle at this point.

The Clips took control early last night and make it a series at 3-2, headed back to LA.

Thinking that ATL's season is kind of hanging on Trae's ankle at this point.
Yeah, the Clippers looked really good last night, on both sides of the ball. They might choose to go with that smaller lineup even if Zubac can come back for game 6.

Atlanta, I hate to say, is probably done whether that ankle is good or not.

Atlanta, I hate to say, is probably done whether that ankle is good or not.

and Trae Young ruled out for game 4 so the rest of the shall step up and get the job done

Looks like I was way off! Where have these scorers been all this time!?! If these guys played like this while Trae was in, they might've swept the Bucks!!

Yes a non believer lol My Hawks all over the Bucks and Giannis now out with knee injury how serious? will he be ready for game 5 ?? will Trae be back for game 5 ? are the Bucks over rated ? are the Hawks under rated ? if the Hawks win game 5 and there is no reason the can't personal I hope Giannis does play so people can't say Hawks only won because Giannis didn't play--Well Trae was out for game 4 and what the Hawks won.

If I was a betting man -- Trae will be playing again before Giannis. That swings the balance of power over to ATL. Even with it being best of 3 with 2 in MIL -- ATL has proven they can win on the road.

Injuries are definitely the storyline of this years playoffs.

Suns win! Best regards, David

130 to 103 ...as the Suns make it into the Finals!

Contest needs an update on page 1. Best regards, David

Still 5 participants alive - there will be a guaranteed winner.

Tuned in towards the end of the 3rd quarter, watched about 3 minutes and saw CP3 complain about every single call. Made it very easy to turn it over to the Phillies game and watch their pitching staff implode again.

While Trae played, he didn't look nearly the same as he had for the earlier portion of the playoffs.

Bucks/Suns -- I am honestly happy with whichever team wins - they both have a Tar Heel, which is what I like to see.