221 Vladimir Guerrero 1/1 cards scanned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet new additions. I must admit I've been at a bit of a stand still with my own collection lately, so it's good to see that someone is still rocking it out with the awesome pickups.

Just curious, it was very odd in that I didn't see one #1/1 autograph card in this or the VLAD Auto thread? Did I miss something?

There is a scan of a group of 4 on the second page of the auto thread. I noticed a couple days ago that I didn't include them on this thread. Here is the scan:

vladautos24.jpg

Absolutely amazing, especially considering a lot of the 'gaps' you are looking for probably haven't even seen fresh air yet. The superfractors and those 1/1 all-star game letters aren't exactly easy to come by.

Very nice!

I assume you got a good portion of these from eBay, now my question is how many 1/1's have you been outbid on and lost?

Thats an amazing collection of 1/1's. If you run into something interesting of maddux i have 4 of the 08 milestone reds.

I love the Collection! As a Fellow Vlad Collector Would you consider selling any of your Pieces? I figure its a long shot but doesnt hurt to ask. Either way Very nice Collection and the fact that you have been basically collecting him exclusively since 1998 is even more incredible.

I love the Collection! As a Fellow Vlad Collector Would you consider selling any of your Pieces? I figure its a long shot but doesnt hurt to ask. Either way Very nice Collection and the fact that you have been basically collecting him exclusively since 1998 is even more incredible.

I have a lot of dups and I would consider trading a few for Vlads that I don't have yet.

Brian

So you're the one with the 07 Premier Remnants Triple 1/1 with Soriano. I'm going to have to post my 406 Soriano 1/1's and try and show you up :p. Haha. Nice collection!