23s repeating with a set hit in 9-2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Today's set hit puts my percentage at a pretty awesome 23.2323232323repeating%

Also it came in my sase with my old address x2. So I sent this one well over a year ago...
This was sent before I started tracking my ttms so have no clue about address or date sent. Postmarked from Philadelphia, PA...

Bob Gibson!!!

...ok, not that Bob Gibson, but a pitcher and a set hit

bobgibsonttm.jpg

Thanks for viewing and Happy Collecting!

heading out for dinner to celebrate 2nd anniversary with wife. Hope we get a seat with a TV view :)...Colts vs. Fatboycards' Bengals tonight

Nice one man, congrats! I put a couple GU cards in the mail for our deal yesterday...I hope they work for you, PM me when you get them and let me know.

Today's set hit puts my percentage at a pretty awesome 23.2323232323repeating%

Also it came in my sase with my old address x2. So I sent this one well over a year ago...
This was sent before I started tracking my ttms so have no clue about address or date sent. Postmarked from Philadelphia, PA...

Bob Gibson!!!

...ok, not that Bob Gibson, but a pitcher and a set hit

bobgibsonttm.jpg

Thanks for viewing and Happy Collecting!

heading out for dinner to celebrate 2nd anniversary with wife. Hope we get a seat with a TV view :)...Colts vs. Fatboycards' Bengals tonight

Congrats on both accounts
Nice pick up
Job well done
Go Colts beat the bunglers
Chieftazmisty