24 Autographs this week TTM/Trades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Trades
Bruce Fields from SCN for $3
fieldsbrucecc.jpg

Rick White from SCN
whiterickminor.jpg

Dana Barros from SCN
barrosdana90fleer.jpg

Scott Bankhead from SCN
bankheadscott88topps.jpg

Keith Mitchell from SCN
So excited after chasing the Mitchell cousins for years I'll have both with in a few weeks. I'm currently getting a ball from Kevin via a private signing.
mitchellkeith94select.jpg

Roy Corcoran from SCN
corcoranroycolverdale.jpg

TTM SUCCESSES
Sam Adams 2/1 singed blank index card as well. This one is at least 2 years old and judging from the comments on SCN I'm lucky to have gotton it at all.
adamssamcic.jpg

Hector Torres 1/1 on custom oversized card.
One of my favorite successes becasue I currently don't have much for my Seattle Angels collection. I like the pick too, it was taking at Sicks' stadium, the apartments in the background give it away.
torreshector.jpg

Dick Groat 2/2 both the same as show below. One was creased some but it's still a nice success.
groatdicksuperteams.jpg

Jim Wright 1/1
That's right!!! It's a triple!! I've had the other two on this card for a long time and finally got a good address for the right Wright. lol. This one is PC for sure.
wrightsmithmorrison.jpg

Jim Lonborg 2/2 both Action Packed. Some creasing but it always look worse in the scan. I have about 5 or 6 different AP cards from this set signed now and they are some of my favorites. Have not decided if I'm keeping both yet.
lonborjimap.jpg

Dick Perez 3/3 Yes I got these just to get duals on them. I will not be sending out the Magrane however as he is a poor signer. It is available if you want/need it.
perezdick3.jpg

Lonnie Smith 7/7
I told him to keep some for other fans but I guess he felt he didn't need to. lol. All are FT.
smithlot7.jpg

Edit:
As always if you need addresses just ask.
Double Edit:
I reached an exciting goal this week. I'll be starting a separate thread on that.

hi Ed, how long does Perez take? I pulled a certified of him but would like to get some TTMs done too of him. Also is the address the same as in the database?

Great successes! Any idea what the Barros address is? I've been trying to find one to send him a Celtic card.