$25.00 eBay Code!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Use all caps when you put in the code. First time I tried got a error. then used all caps and it worked fine for me.

Tried that and does not work or the bin....seems so it works and others it does not....oh well ....happy for everyone that used it and it worked for them. Best regards, David

Tried that and does not work or the bin....seems so it works and others it does not....oh well ....happy for everyone that used it and it worked for them. Best regards, David

Not just you David...I have tried a bunch of different items, BIN, auction, with my account (member since 2002) and with my wife’s account, with caps, without caps, etc. with no luck! Hopefully we will get the email that gives us access to the $25 off code! We’ll see!!!

Mike

I got this notice and used it on all the items I accumilated.

A special $25 coupon
just for our first members
B.L.PTASZENSKI, thank you for being with us from the very beginning! Here's a coupon for you, plus a look back at your history with us.

Use code HAPPY25 ➔

Ends 9/10. Min. spend $25.01. Special offer just for you.

It didn't work for me. It must have expired. I did a buy it now. I should have acted when I first found this post. I hesitated because the last time ebay sent me a $10 offer it didn't work either. Thanks for posting this. Dave

It didn't work for me. It must have expired. I did a buy it now. I should have acted when I first found this post. I hesitated because the last time ebay sent me a $10 offer it didn't work either. Thanks for posting this. Dave

Some it works and other does not work...its good to 09/10/2020.....for me it did not work. Best regards, David

From the email I got from ebay.

It's possible we missed some of your earliest activity, but hey, 25 years is a lot of data. Thanks for always being amazing.
By invitation only and applies to prosefan1; coupon is not transferable.
Who's eligible for the Coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users who see the Coupon in My eBay Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.
How to redeem your Coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
2. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: HAPPY25
3. Pay for your item by 11:59PM Pacific Time on September 10th, 2020
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a $25 discount off a minimum purchase of $25.01, valid through 11:59PM Pacific Time on September 10th, 2020. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user. Coupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.
Only eBay users registered on ebay.com, ebay.ca and cafr.ebay.ca, with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.
Coupon is funded by eBay; Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.
If you are attempting to use this Coupon to buy items from both managed payments seller(s) and non-managed payments seller(s), your cart may be divided into two separate transactions. If that happens, this Coupon will be applied to the first transaction if it meets the minimum purchase requirement. If the first transaction does not meet the purchase requirement, this Coupon will not be applied. If your second transaction meets the purchase requirement, you must apply this Coupon during the second transaction

Thanks, worked for me tonight. Was finally able to get a Gilbert Perreault Topps RC for my set.

I'm glad it seems to be working for a lot of members! (Sorry for those that it didn't work for!)

I bought some printer ink...

If you bought something more exciting than I did, please share!

Thanks
Craig

Bump for the top so others can get in.....I wonder if its because I only been on ebay for 19 years.....and only get a email saying its their 25th year? Best regards, David

SuRCxakQt-c