3 in 10/13!!!! with one being a little strange..

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
all adds to the baseball collection :D .....
jerry don gleaton 1/1 c/o home 10 days.....

jim snyder 1/1 c/o home 10 days....

and this is the strange one
gary eave 1/1 c/o home 10 days... he signed the card 2 times on the front with his name and 2 p's and added 10/16=09 on top of the card.. but he didnt stop there he signed the back of the card which the sig looks great and then added 1/0/=6=09... if anyone can help me out with why he did this it would be great cause im lost to why he did this :confused: ....

supershriner

Congrats on the successes! The Eave is just plain wierd. Maybe he wants more fan mail, so he hopes we will all send to him to see what he puts on our cards? Almost makes you wonder what he would do next.

wmhc28413

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the successes! The Eave is just plain wierd. Maybe he wants more fan mail, so he hopes we will all send to him to see what he puts on our cards? Almost makes you wonder what he would do next.

you might be onto something pat.... but the numbers make me think it some kind of bible thing but the p he put on his head and neck makes me think its not so i dont know....

loftheb

5.00 star(s)
That's a fun success... I'm guessing he wants you to crack some sort of code wherein by cracking said code, you would win treasure.

Or something.
-Casey

tigsfan

4.90 star(s)
Not to be mean here, but could there be some psychological disorder that could cause him to "enjoy" signing his name repetitiously? I think I just found a reason to see my psychology professor tomorrow.:p

thehalk

5.00 star(s)
have you guys noticed that even on the same card sometimes he signs with the r in gary and sometimes without, makes me think it could be someone else signing it