3 in 10/13!!!! with one being a little strange..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
all adds to the baseball collection :D .....
jerry don gleaton 1/1 c/o home 10 days.....

jim snyder 1/1 c/o home 10 days....

and this is the strange one
gary eave 1/1 c/o home 10 days... he signed the card 2 times on the front with his name and 2 p's and added 10/16=09 on top of the card.. but he didnt stop there he signed the back of the card which the sig looks great and then added 1/0/=6=09... if anyone can help me out with why he did this it would be great cause im lost to why he did this :confused: ....
IMG_0002_NEW-15.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-29.jpg
IMG_0003_NEW-10.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

nice returns , I could use the addy for synder , I am working on the 89 topps set , the other is just strange

Congrats on the successes! The Eave is just plain wierd. Maybe he wants more fan mail, so he hopes we will all send to him to see what he puts on our cards? Almost makes you wonder what he would do next.

Congrats on the successes! The Eave is just plain wierd. Maybe he wants more fan mail, so he hopes we will all send to him to see what he puts on our cards? Almost makes you wonder what he would do next.

you might be onto something pat.... but the numbers make me think it some kind of bible thing but the p he put on his head and neck makes me think its not so i dont know....

He does this with every return. Here is mine for 3 years ago.
eavegary90bow.jpg

That's a fun success... I'm guessing he wants you to crack some sort of code wherein by cracking said code, you would win treasure.

Or something.
-Casey

Not to be mean here, but could there be some psychological disorder that could cause him to "enjoy" signing his name repetitiously? I think I just found a reason to see my psychology professor tomorrow.:p

that also crossed my mind, instead of some prankster which the P could stand for???

i thought maybe this guy has lost touch with reality

every return from gary eave, I have ever seen is like this, but as for explinations why? I can not help you haha

have you guys noticed that even on the same card sometimes he signs with the r in gary and sometimes without, makes me think it could be someone else signing it