3 in 11/8/10

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Bruce Bochy-not sure how long, got him at the beginning of Spring Training and don't have anything wrote down as to sending to him again so maybe I sent twice during ST. Anyways got a 08 Topps that is kinda smeared and a 87 Fleer which are both available.
Paul Foytack-6 days, on a Tigers 59 Topps
Jack Lazorko-15 days, 89 Topps for Tigers collection, didn't have any Tigers cards of his so had to send a Angels card

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I am going to the Stars/Wings game at the end of December in Dallas...can't wait to see him play, but wish he had a better uniform on :) Modano doesn't = 90, lol.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am going to the Stars/Wings game at the end of December in Dallas...can't wait to see him play, but wish he had a better uniform on :) Modano doesn't = 90, lol.

good luck graphing, if you gonna get Datsyuk or Lids it'll be on the road, their days of free sig's are over I guess except up in training camp

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
good luck graphing, if you gonna get Datsyuk or Lids it'll be on the road, their days of free sig's are over I guess except up in training camp

What is the best way to graph the away team for hockey? I haven't ever tried before...I would assume it's tough before and after games...