3 in 11/8/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Bruce Bochy-not sure how long, got him at the beginning of Spring Training and don't have anything wrote down as to sending to him again so maybe I sent twice during ST. Anyways got a 08 Topps that is kinda smeared and a 87 Fleer which are both available.
Paul Foytack-6 days, on a Tigers 59 Topps
Jack Lazorko-15 days, 89 Topps for Tigers collection, didn't have any Tigers cards of his so had to send a Angels card

I am going to the Stars/Wings game at the end of December in Dallas...can't wait to see him play, but wish he had a better uniform on :) Modano doesn't = 90, lol.

I am going to the Stars/Wings game at the end of December in Dallas...can't wait to see him play, but wish he had a better uniform on :) Modano doesn't = 90, lol.

good luck graphing, if you gonna get Datsyuk or Lids it'll be on the road, their days of free sig's are over I guess except up in training camp

good luck graphing, if you gonna get Datsyuk or Lids it'll be on the road, their days of free sig's are over I guess except up in training camp

What is the best way to graph the away team for hockey? I haven't ever tried before...I would assume it's tough before and after games...