3rd Annual NFL Survivor Pool-Closed Winner is who65

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PLAYER-----------WK 1--WK 2--WK 3--WK 4--WK 5--WK 6--WK 7--WK 8--WK 9--WK 10--
________________________________________________________________________________
Tennelson35------SEA----CAR---MIA----CIN----MIN---BUF----GB----ATL----SD-----NP----
David K-----------CIN----CAR---PIT-----DEN---MIN---BUF----SEA---NYJ----DAL----BAL----
who765------------GB----BAL----MIA----WAS---NE----TEN----CIN---MIN---DAL----ARZ----

PLAYER----------WK 11--WK 12
Tennelson35-------PIT----BUF
David K------------NE----NYG
who765------------PIT----NYG

Dragonslayer913--HOU--X-OAK---GB----X-ARZ
Biggun61-----------GB----CAR---X-NO----X-ARZ
mrknicks----------HOU--X-DET--MIA--CIN--NE--X-PIT
Benski3------------PHL----ARZ---DAL----CIN----NE----X-PIT----X-ATL
mrhaverkamp----SEA----BAL----MIA---X-ARZ---PIT----BUF----CIN--X-MIN

First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope everyone and their families are Happy and Safe. Thanks to all veterans and our current military. Never thought this would go 12 weeks. Thinking about having one for playoffs, only 1 X. Let me know what you think.

Benny

Happy Thanksgiving! Probably a lot easy for the playoffs...But I'm game. Best regards, David PS looks like its down to two!

Last edited:
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope everyone and their families are Happy and Safe. Thanks to all veterans and our current military. Never thought this would go 12 weeks. Thinking about having one for playoffs, only 1 X. Let me know what you think.

Benny

I'd be interested. LMK
Good Luck David.

Just realized I picked buffalo twice; that sucks! I can't believe I'm out of this because I missed a week and then picked a team twice, how stupid of me!
The funny part is that both the remaining members have 1 loss and a tie, so if they lose this week it's a three way tie! Hopefully the NFL goes upside down today :)