4th & 5th 2010 ***** League AG in 7/28/10...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Finished up this years AG ***** League TTM Collection with todays deliveries, and yesterdays addition of Ron Teasley. I only have Ted Toles Jr. and Red Moore still out and should be back any day now to complete my 2007-2010 AG ***** Leagues collection!

Robert Scott - 1/1 - Via Attack of the Baseball Cards signing + $10 Fee - They also included a in person autograph redemption ticket for the event.
Hank Presswood - 1/1 - $10 Fee - Also added a nice note that said, "Thanks Mr. Jeremy. May God Bless you. Hank"

rs.png
hp.png

And 2 Heat PC Additions:

99-00 Skybox Autographics Tim James Auto (Currently serving in the US Military)
00-01 Fleer Autographics Eddie House Auto RC

tj.png
eh.png

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Awesome stuff Jeremy...would you happen to have an address for Hank Presswood? I'd love to send the same 2010 Ginter card to him. Thanks!

Congrats on the ***** League TTMs. If you would please PM me the addresses for the 2010 A&G ***** League players, I would like to get the cards signed too.
Thanks,
Gary

104 Mahlon Duckett

243 Jim Zapp

255 Robert Scott

283 Hank Presswood

291 Ron Teasley

Applegate, if you are going to write to them, send all of them a donation. They literally got NO MONEY from baseball at all, and now in their mid-late 80's they're being beseiged with autograph requests.

Congrats on the ***** League TTMs. If you would please PM me the addresses for the 2010 A&G ***** League players, I would like to get the cards signed too.
Thanks,
Gary

104 Mahlon Duckett

243 Jim Zapp

255 Robert Scott

283 Hank Presswood

291 Ron Teasley

PM Sent with addresses. I agree with metrotheme. I sent to all and found two that didn't charge but sent donations after anyway.