7/8 + 7/9 - went to HONG kong to buy a COLBY jack WASHING machine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Did anybody solve that little riddle today?

7/8

Ron Washington
2/2
31 days

Mr. T's Comment: It is good to see these back just before he heads to AZ (getting his mind off the criticism?), and its better when it is one of the best signing teams out there. Before he was a coach, he played in MLB back in the 80s (not very good, but most MLB managers are the same way). Let's hope he can win this one to give the title back to my AL!

7/9

Hong-Chih Kuo
2/2
32 days

Mr. T's Comment: Kuo has been struggling with his arm still, but it's nice to see that he started picking up the pen this year. I saw some returns from him about a month ago and decided to get something his way too. Wouldn't it be nice if signing his mail could cure his ever-injured arm?

Colby Lewis
1/2 - returned other
32 days

Mr. T's Comment: Colby got the only win for the Rangers in the WS last year, but does anybody remember where he was in 2006? No? He pitched 2 games for the Tigers late in the year after spending the season in AAA. I think the '06 campaign prepared him for last season's pressure, but I'm a little bias.

One of the Kuo's in available.