$7 a box..Late 80s and 90s Team Boxes. NEW LOWER PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Another satisfied customer! Got my box of Tigers today! AWESOME! Not only did I get a lot of Trammells (see signature), but so far two team sets, and a bunch from Topps Traded, Donruss Rookies, and Score Traded. These lots are great!

Another satisfied customer! Got my box of Tigers today! AWESOME! Not only did I get a lot of Trammells (see signature), but so far two team sets, and a bunch from Topps Traded, Donruss Rookies, and Score Traded. These lots are great!

Great to hear such a good response about the deal. I really appreciate the cards finding a good home.

how about brewers and mets cards any mark mcgwire cards
thanks
dale

Sure I can do a Brewers and Mets box for you. Give me a few days to put them together, I am going through a few boxes in my closet as well as what I originally received to vary it up a little more. Like the Topps Traded and Donruss Rookies sets I broke up. Please PM me your zip code so I can get you a price for shipping too.
Thanks,
don

Don-

Never heard back from my original reply earlier in the thread. Do you have any NY Giants football cards? Would also be interested in NY Yankees. Let me know how many you have of each and we'll figure something out.

Thanks,
Mike

Don-

Never heard back from my original reply earlier in the thread. Do you have any NY Giants football cards? Would also be interested in NY Yankees. Let me know how many you have of each and we'll figure something out.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, I have been away for a while and glad you saw the post again. I will be pulling all of my NY Giants cards tonight and will let you know what I come up with. Thanks for the interest and I will be in touch,
Don

Don-

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, trade was posted last week. thanks

Hi Dale,
Glad you saw this thread again. I pulled all my Brewers and I am moving on to the Bears next. I will let you know hopefully on Tuesday night what I came up with.
Don

still interested in the brewers as well as any chicago bears cards. zip is 54911 wisconsin
total
$9.18 shipping Parcel Post for 800 ct box of 700 Brewers and 100 Bears. Total will be $17.18. Let me know or post it up for us. Thhanks for waiting.
Don

I will take the White Sox and the Bulls. If there are any leftover Bears that you didn't give the other guy, I will take them, too. You didn't mention hockey, but if you have any Blackhawks laying around, I will take them too.

I will take the White Sox and the Bulls. If there are any leftover Bears that you didn't give the other guy, I will take them, too. You didn't mention hockey, but if you have any Blackhawks laying around, I will take them too.

Great, I can get started pulling the Bulls in the morning. I will have to check on the Bears. I do have some hockey as well so all my Blackhawks will be yours too. I will get back to you soon.
Don