$7 a box..Late 80s and 90s Team Boxes. NEW LOWER PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightydon

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,

Cards less than a penny each. Time to move these out! Long story short, I did some yard work for a guy and in return he was going to give me some boxes of cards his son no longer wanted. I have baseball, football, and basketball. Most are now seperated by team.

Mostly 1987 - mid 90s after I fingered through them.

Anyway, I am selling these at less than 1 cent each, an 800 ct box would be $7 + shipping. I also have 660 ct boxes as well for $6.40 + shipping. I can go Flat Rate boxes if that route its cheaper to ship that many cards.

Weight of a 800 ct box have been 4+ lbs each. Shipping to the west coast has been $12.09. Shipping to Ohio was $6.17 so that gives you a range of shipping costs.

So basically, less than a penny a card so I can clear these out of here.

IMAG1015.jpg

Also have these starter sets to add to this thread, many sets missing less than 10 cards to complete.

Teams already sold
Baseball
Brewers
Cubs
Tigers
Twins
White Sox

Football
Bears
Giants

Basketball
Bulls

Hockey
Blackhawks

Thanks for your help!

Check out the replied from members that have already taken advantage of this deal.
Don

Last edited:
medium flat rate box would hold 4 400 ct boxes and leave some space for stuffing packing peanuts. medium flat rate flat box should hold 3 660 ct boxes. large flat rate boxes will hold about 4 500 ct boxes with some space to use packing peanuts. have done many trades using these boxes. good luck to you.

what about selling them by teams? i would be interested in your Minnesota Twins! plmk

thnx!

It might take some work on my end but I can probably find most of the twins. I can start pulling them tonight.

medium flat rate box would hold 4 400 ct boxes and leave some space for stuffing packing peanuts. medium flat rate flat box should hold 3 660 ct boxes. large flat rate boxes will hold about 4 500 ct boxes with some space to use packing peanuts. have done many trades using these boxes. good luck to you.

Thanks for the info, this will definitely help me (and everyone else) a lot!

Don

let me know a price for all the twins!

i am game if you can give me an approximate amount of the twins after you pull them all. also, will they all be commons or are there some inserts, parallels, or anything else included?

plmk

thnx!

It might take some work on my end but I can probably find most of the twins. I can start pulling them tonight.

Thanks for the info, this will definitely help me (and everyone else) a lot!

Don

i am game if you can give me an approximate amount of the twins after you pull them all. also, will they all be commons or are there some inserts, parallels, or anything else included?

plmk

thnx!

I am not finding many inserts as there were not too many from those years but when I do, they are going in the box.

Would be interested in a Tigers lot.

If I had the cash, I would just buy the whole kit and kaboodle (just restarted collecting, working on those years).

What part of Ohio are you in, I'm coming home in a couple weeks to southwest ohio, maybe I could pick some of this stuff up??

awesome lot of twins!

don

thanks so much for the Twins box of 800 you sent! And thanks too for the added bonus card you threw it! Way cool! Any other team collectors out there would do quite well to purchase their team box of cards from you too! Great stuff and i recd. several hundred twins base cards i needed for my collection that would have cost me a small fortune buying them one at a time or on eBay or from some online or neighborhood store!

thanks for the great bargain again!

Don got my cards today thanks for the sweet deal there were several Grace cards I did not have and this also gives me a good start on collecting Cub teams
I will trade with you again lmk if you need anything
Thanks Steve

Don got my cards today thanks for the sweet deal there were several Grace cards I did not have and this also gives me a good start on collecting Cub teams
I will trade with you again lmk if you need anything
Thanks Steve

Great, glad you liked them and happy you were able to use some of the Grace for your own PC. I hope to trade more in the future.

Don

Looked at the pic. Geting ready for a move, but if some are left in a month or so, will probably pick them up from you. :)

(when originally posted, had 41 Trammells)