8/29 Silver Hawks @ Loons ---> Loons clinch playoffs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Obviously there was a big on-field celebration after the game, but was happy enough to walk away without staying for the party. Here's the scans:

The pre-game I felt I did fairly well on. I was playing everyone's favorite game: match faces with cards before they leave. I really needed a program.:(
Loons.jpg

Then the game started, and I'm already waaaayyy back in the line. My Aunt (who got those tickets for free) finally found me, so we each went through twice. My second time through, Willie said to his guard "I don't know man, that line is still too long." It is so true, at least he has lots of fans (2 inning wait both times)
WillieHernandez.jpg

The big surprise was that Rozema also came to Midland, but nobody was prepared for him.:eek: I just got the free photo they had. He was having lots of fun, joking around and such... (1 inning wait)
DaveRozema.jpg

This is also the last IP session for Mr. Tigsfan until TigerFest/Tigers Caravan. None of these are available, sorry (greatdadx2 or whatever, the Willie is on hold for you:)).

I'd either trade it for another Tiger's TTM AU (mostly current players is what I want) or sell it, which we can work on.

Thanks for the love everyone!:)